- A Padlock is a detachable lock passed by an opening with U Shaped shackle used to protect against unauthorized or unwanted stealing. Provided with LATEST LOCKING MECHANISM used to lock the different devices.
- Padlock made of metal body. Clipped with insulated body made from ABS Material.
- Size of Padlock - Body width at center 42 mm and height 40 mm. Thickness at center 19 mm at bottom.
- Shackle dimension in closed position - Width 20 mm and Height - 45 to 50 mm - vary.
- With printed danger label in different colors. Available with 1/2/3 key rings/key chains
- Note: - This lock is a metal lock clipped with ABS cover, they are not safety padlock as not for the purpose of safety. We always recommend OSHA SAFETY LOCK TAG PADLOCK. Chances of interchanging of the key in these type of locks are higher.
- We are transparent about the products and they are strictly not preferred for the safety isolation purpose.
- Weight – 140gm for long shackle.
- We do not recommend jacketed pad lock, we always recommend OSHA standard padlock.
- Note - Price of the product involves the basic cost of the product,whenever placing an order custom duty and other charges in particular receiving country of the buyer, would be payed by the buyer always.