KRM LOTO – UNIVERSAL MULTIPURPOSE INSULATED CABLE LOCKOUT
- For providing protection to different energy sources for group isolation when multiple authorized employees need to lockout the same energy source at a time to meet OHSA’S Lockout/Tagout Standard.
- Material – ABS or Polypropylene Cable.
- KRM LOTO Multipurpose cable lockout with knob group is used to the installed device for safety and rotation purpose. It is made of two parts having four holes. Metallic bolt in built is anti rust coated.
- Cable Length – Standard Length of cable 1.8 Mtr. & thickness 5 mm.
- Can be Utilized to lock ball valve, gate valve and other electrical equipment that is used for electrical and mechanical group isolation.
- Temperature – 50 to 350 degrees. 5/32" (4mm) diameter multi stranded steel cable coated with clear plastic resists abrasion and rolls up for compact storage.
Note - Price of the product involves the basic cost of the product,whenever placing an order custom duty and other charges in particular receiving country of the buyer, would be payed by the buyer always.
For Bulk Orders
Contact: +91 9810 291 381
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Cable lockout devices are extremely flexible and economical and can be used for multipurpose lockout in mechanical machines, to lock feed the cable end through the points to be locked out and then tighten the throughout the body of the equipment. Provided with steel cable of high quality and durability.