OSHA Safety Lock Tag Padlock - Nylon Shackle with Differ Key
Padlock Is a detachable Lock Passed By An Opening With U-shaped Shackle Used To Protect Against Unauthorized Or Unwanted Stealing. Provided With Latest Locking Mechanism Used To Lock The Different Devices.
- KRM LOTO SAFETY PADLOCK ---"seamless" lock structure durability-Key system: DIFFER KEY, ALIKE KEY, MASTER & DIFFER KEY. The new management key technology,- 10 level management.
- To meet OSHA standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout), Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations(CFR)Part 1910.147
- With a curve at top to hold the lock with better grip
- Key Head in injection mold with same color of the lock.
- Key retaining-ensures that padlock is not left unlocked.
- Configuration key card, easy to know personal ID, indicating the corresponding padlock for easy management.
- Key system: DIFFER KEY, ALIKE KEY, MASTER & DIFFER KEY.
- Body material: Glass fiber reinforced nylon/(composition of ABS+NYLON)
- Shackle Material: Nylon Shackle
- Color: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, White, Brown, Black, Purple
- Work temperature 0o - 250o F (-20o - 120o C)
- Also "DO NOT REMOVE", permanently engraved on the lock.
Note - Price of the product involves the basic cost of the product, whenever placing an order custom duty and other charges in particular receiving country of the buyer, would be payed by the buyer always.
For Bulk Orders
Contact: +91 9810 291 381
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com